From the final exam to the current internship, I have been working for two months. I feel that I am busy every day. After doing this, I am doing it intermittently. I have not been able to take out the whole time to sort out my own ideas and think about this color. How should the dry goods be written, because it involves all aspects of basic and actual combat, and the color of portrait photography is also somewhat different from the color knowledge of photography.
First of all, for photography, the color is used for the color matching of the previous shooting and the finishing coloring of the later. The color matching of the former requires a certain aesthetics, and the later ps refinement requires mastery of various coloring tools in ps. Either way, you need to understand the basics of color. Knowing the principle is the foundation of all creation.
So in terms of color, I plan to divide it into three parts.
- Basic principle of color
- Color matching principle
- Ps palette tool principle
three primary colors:
The basic color that can no longer be decomposed, can mix all the colors, is the source of all colors. Therefore, it is also called primary color. The three primary colors are divided into three primary colors of color and three primary colors of pigment.
In the three primary colors of color light, when two or more kinds of light are mixed together, the brightness of the light is increased, and the brightness of the light of the mixed color is equal to the sum of the brightness of the mixed colors. Therefore, the primary colors of the color light are an addition mode. All the light adds up and eventually turns white.
- Its composition
- Commonly known as RGB, the three primary colors are added to white – red + green + blue = white.
- The colors seen on electronic display screens – computers and televisions are composed of three primary colors.
In the three primary colors of the pigment, the light we see with the naked eye is the effect of reflection. For example, the red light can be seen because all the color light except red light is absorbed, and only the red light can be reflected and seen by our naked eyes. Different pigments are mixed together, constantly absorbing different shades of light, until no light is reflected at the end, so it becomes black. This hybrid mode is called the subtraction mode.
- Its composition
- Commonly known as CMY. Because of the final principle of color reduction, theoretically, pure black will be formed. Therefore, the common name of the three primary colors of the color material is black (Black) and becomes CMYK.
- In the actual process of pigment, printing, etc., the three primary colors formed are the three primary colors of the pigment.
- The three primary colors of the pigment are called, blue = blue, magenta = red, yellow = yellow, so the three primary colors of the pigment are also called red, yellow and blue.
The three colors are the colors of any two of the three primary colors blended in the same proportion. Also known as the second color.
In the three primary colors of shade
- Red + green = yellow
- Red + blue = purple
- Green + blue = blue
In the three colors of the pigment
- Red + yellow = orange
- Red + blue = purple
- Yellow + blue = green
The three-color is a complex color, which is a new color composed of a mixture of primary and intermediate colors. In the color wheel is between the primary color and the secondary color.
Three elements of color
Hue: The appearance of color, in general terms, is the color we see with the naked eye, and is the most prominent feature of color.
Saturation: The vividness of color, also known as the purity of color.
- It depends on the degree of color mixing of the color itself. The higher the color content, the greater the purity and the more vivid.
In any color, after adding three colors of black and white, the purity will change. The more you add, the smaller the purity.
Lightness: It is the brightness of the color. The color is different because of the shallow depth and the change of light and darkness. This is the change of brightness.
- Most colors will be brightened when added to white, and darker when most colors are added to black.
- At the same time, purity and brightness are also mutually influential, such as red + black, brightness is reduced, purity is reduced, but red + white, brightness is improved, purity is still reduced.
- The hue with improved brightness is called high-profile. The tone with reduced brightness is called low-key
Similar colors: Colors with the same hue and different shades of light. It is the color within the hue angle of 30°.
Near color: The color that is adjacent to the ribbon. It is the color within 60° of the hue angle.
Complementary colors: In the hue circle, the two colors at the diameter position complement each other.
Contrast color: Three colors of 120° between each color in the hue circle.
It can also be understood that two colors that can be distinguished from each other are called contrast colors. include:
- Warm and cold contrast
- Saturation contrast
- Brightness comparison. . . . and many more
Cool: The cool colors are collectively referred to as cool tones
- It gives people the main feeling of being quiet, depressed, dignified, solid, tough
- The main components are blue, blue and purple.
Warm Tone: A color that gives a warm feeling.
- It gives people the main feeling of warmth, brightness, closeness and enthusiasm.
- The main components are: red, orange, yellow
Achromatic: A series of neutral shades from white to black with only differences in brightness and no saturation of tones.
- Its main components are: black, white, gray