For commercial reprint, please contact the author for authorization. For non-commercial reprint, please indicate the source.
Original text from bestcollegereviews.org I have added some of it myself. Also welcome everyone to add.
- edX — Free courses from top universities around the world, including MIT and Harvard University, with paid certifications. Her course 。
- Coursera — Learn freely from more than 100 top universities in more than 20 countries around the world. There are special courses that provide certification, and you can learn a field from the shallower to the deeper. Her course 。
- MIT Open Courseware — Created in 2002, providing complete material for almost all MIT courses for free.
- Open Yale Courses — Provide courses at Yale University, both traditional online open courses and MOOC.
- Open Learning Initiative — An open learning program at Cameron Mellon University.
- Khan Academy — Khan Academy, one of the earliest online learning sites, is rich in content and suitable for learners of any age.
- MIT Video — Provides over 12,000 lectures/videos covering math, architecture, art, chemistry, biology, humanities, and physics.
- Stanford Online — Online learning platform at Stanford University. Her course 。
- Harvard Extension School: Open Learning Initiative — Harvard University online course video selection.
- Canvas Network – Another MOOC platform. Her course 。
- Quantum Physics Made Relatively Simple — Theoretical physicist Hans Bethe introduces you to quantum physics.
- Open UW — Online course resources at the University of Washington.
- UC San Diego Podcast Lectures — Video and audio resources at the University of San Diego 。
- University of the People – This is a tuition-free online university 。
- NovoEd — Learn the NovoEd course and become the leader of the future!
IT and programming
- Udacity — One of the earliest MOOC troikas, the best choice for programming, with many nano degrees.
- Apple Developer Site — Learn to develop apps in iOS, Mac OS, Safari environments.
- Google Code — Learn to develop an Android app.
- Code.org — Programming an hour of activity The base camp. Want to learn programming? Just start from here.
- Learnable — also learning programming, over 5,000 videos 。
- Pluralsight – Learning programming (technical blindness can not tell the difference between these sites and features have been crying)
- CodeHS — Learn programming at school, at home!
- Aquent Gymnasium — Learn programming.
Art and music
- Kadenze – A MOOC platform dedicated to music and art courses.
- Dave Conservatoire — A completely free music learning website with the slogan “Let everyone accept world-class music education”, with videos and exercises.
- Drawspace — If you want to learn to paint, or improve your painting skills, come to Drawspace.
- Justin Guitar — More than 800 free guitar lessons, own apps, and useful content such as e-books and DVDs.
Mathematics, Data Science and Engineering
- Codecademy — Does Codecademy use more introductions? Learning programming, Codeacademy is right.
- Stanford Engineering Everywhere — There are many free engineering course resources.
- Big Data University — Teach you how to do big data analysis.
- Better Explained — Start with the overall picture and explain to you the concepts of abstract mathematics (and other areas) through images.
Design, web design and development
- HOW Design University — Mainly teaches image and interaction design.
- Skillcrush — Provide professional web design and development courses.
- Hack Design — The world’s top designers teach you web/app design, completely free.
- Scratch – Imagine, Program, Share — Designed for kids, programming through gaming.
- Udemy — You need to pay to teach you practical skills in life and work through instructional videos.
- E-learning for kids — Provide a basic level curriculum for children aged 5-12.
- Ed2go — Another online course website for learning skills, primarily for adults.
- GCF Learn Free — Founded by Goodwill Community Foundation and Goodwill Industries to teach practical skills. (I have a poor word.)
- Stack Exchange – Hey! A great question and answer website like the shell question and answer, the answer quality is super high.
- HippoCampus – Mainly for middle school students.
- Howcast — Learn small skills in everyday life through video.
- Memrise — Learn the language with a gamified concept.
- SchoolTube — For primary and secondary school students, there are 500,000 videos. .
- Instructables — A DIY website.
- creativeLIVE — Teach you skills in photography, music, design, etc., to pay.
- Do It Yourself — Teach you to be a home improvementist.
- Adafruit Learning System — Provide a free electronic device DIY tutorial.
- Grovo — Learn how to use hundreds of website applications to improve your productivity.
- Duolingo – The Chinese name is “multiple neighbors” and it is said that the learning style is very effective. I feel that its app is well designed. Mainly recommend English and other European languages. ( @秋东 supplement)
- lernu.net – Before the Esperanto language course in many neighboring countries, this should be the best website to learn Esperanto. However, it has a very fun community in addition to the course, and some reading materials. ( @秋东 supplement)
- @玛雅蓝 I wrote a website, app collection stickers: [Discussion] Learning app collection recommendation (language class)