“Said the text” “Hey, the bottom is also. Refers to things” (Hu Yaqi). Under the training of Xu, Xu is using the same meaning to train each other. The bottom is not the original meaning of the word. First draft △1 , a [short horizontal] under a [long horizontal], horizontally drawn [short horizontal] is an indicator, indicating that it is correct under the word. The next word is Oracle or △2, and the long strokes are bent downwards at both ends. When it is to avoid mixing with the numbers, it is similar to the upper word. This is the customary writing of the Shang Dynasty. The Western Zhou Dynasty inscriptions are generally not written. In the late Spring and Autumn Period, the words were written in what I saw today. The words in the Warring States goods (that is, the currency text) are omitted from the following short strokes. The ancient Chinese characters used in “Said the Text” are from the simplified characters on the goods in the Warring States Period.
In the inscriptions, the upper and lower sides often appear as △3, △4 in the form of a combination, and sometimes the middle long stroke is omitted and written as △5.
The usage of the following words in ancient texts is:
1. The following shows and the next B refers to the ancestors of the Shang Dynasty;
2. The name of the place under the danger, the squat, and the lower Cai;
3, under [⿳? East?], name;
4, under the soil, refers to the underground;
5. Inscriptions in the Western Zhou Dynasty, “The Emperor is under the strict examination, the wing is on the top” and “Guang Qi is the grandson of the grandson”.
6. The people speak to God God God;
7, lower country, small country.
1. “Speaking new card” font form
(6. The note is missing. The investigation should be made up: 6 early war. Zeng Houyi bell <gold>)
2. Duan Yucai changed to “△1” and wrote a note: “There is something under one. This is the case in the ancient text, such as [⿱[△1]门] The word is also from the ancient text. Later generations changed △1 to 丅, which means that the ancient texts had to be changed to the next, which is called Xiaowen Wenyu. “
3. “Speaking New Testimony”: “Oracle bones represent the intermediary with long paintings and indicate its parts with short paintings. The Western Zhou Jinwen inherits the oracle bone shape, and the vertical and late autumn adds a vertical painting, which becomes the standard glyph of the later words. The Chu text is a short horizontal painting on the top of the glyph, which is literary.”
4. Chinese multi-function font: The word “below” in the handed down literature can be used as a word for self-improvement. The other “down” is extended from the position to the verb, which has the meaning of lowering, such as snow. In addition, the author also refers to the attack, such as “Warring States policy, Qi Ce six”: “Yan Qi Qi, take more than 70 cities, only 莒, Jimo does not.”
Zhang Yachu, “Shangzhou Ancient Chinese Characters and Sources” (Zhonghua Book Company 2014) 29-30
Ji Xusheng, “Speaking New Certificate” (Arts and Publishing House, Second Edition, 2014), 47-48
Chinese multi-function font website “下” word entry